My ALS #IceBucketChallenge response

I've been nominated by my good friend Jessie Wang from Dallas. I applaud her for taking the challenge and spreading awareness for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, including Taiwan's Motor Neuron Disease Association (漸凍人協會). Love and admiration for you, sis!

Aside from not having enough ice trays to make a whole bucket of ice quickly, my real excuse for not doing the "ice bucket" half of the challenge is this:

All weekend I've had a pounding headache... help!
So at this point I don't think soaking myself in ice water will do my headache, nor the ALS association, much good. I've pondered some alternatives:

Can I just pour a bucket of candies over my head instead?
(Thanks to James Noori for the candies btw!)

However, the simplest solution is often the best solution: take the other half of the challenge and make a donation! In fact, I've already done that before Jessie's nomination, when I saw this video. Now I nominate all of you, my dear followers and readers, to visit this page with me:

You can help create a world without ALS.
In the end, it does not matter too much what you do, it only really matters that you DO. Do something to make a positive difference in someone's life, today and everyday. Let's pay it forward!



Comments

Popular Posts